Monday, June 14, 2010

So I just created a blog, and I have NO IDEA what to do with it. I'm always a little behind the technology curve, and at this point, I've pretty much lost hope of ever catching up.

But here's my intent with this...thing...I just summoned out of the ether: to write about the stuff that goes on my life. Oooooooh. Cutting edge, huh? Never been done before in the history of the internet! But, as I was reminded recently, write what you know...so you're going to hear about the antics of my two young kids, the new dog, the paradoxes of being a stay-at-home mom, how I know when I've lost my candidacy for Mother of the Year...stuff like that. Probably some stuff about my sporadic attempts at tapping into my personal creative well (hint: you're looking at one right now!).

Now we'll see how interesting we all--me included--find this experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment